Wednesday 13 May 2015

Animal Jam Updates: Cheetahs are back!

Hiya Jamaa, it's Wolfetter with another AJ Update, and our fast felines are back! Did you miss them? They've returned to the Diamond Shop for 10 Diamonds each. Do any of you think that the diamond animals are a bit pricey? I do, It would be much more reasonable to have them at 6 or 7 diamonds, but 10? 



The cheetahs, I think, are awesome. I don't have a cheetah yet, but when I save my diamonds, the first thing I'll do is buy one and name is Major Majormajor ^u^
My goals are a little bit sad.

The cheetah in my photo is Pheonixflower, thank you Duchess!

And now, for some EPIC cheetah facts! Did you know that a cheetah can accelerate from 0kph to 100kph in just 3 seconds!? That is crazy. 
Cheetahs can't roar.
These big cats can actually have facial expressions to show mood!

So, buy one of these spotty cats today, in the diamond shop, for 10 diamonds!
Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment