Friday 21 August 2015

HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ARTWORK

There are two ways to submit your artwork, here are the steps!

Version 1

Step One: Pop up the comment form 



Step Two: Write a message to me, asking to have your work in a post




Step Three: Make sure to include a link to where I can find your picture:
I should have something like this when I click the link 
Deviantart and Google Images are both accepted, but make sure it is YOURS, I can find out.

Step Four: Publish the comment, and I will put your picture onto my Shoutout Drawings page


Step Five: DONE!!


Version 2

Step One: Write an email to animaljambubble@gmail.com


Step Two: Make sure to add an attachment with your picture.


Step Three: Send!


Make sure to send your artwork in, I would LOVE to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment